Astonishing Stock Selection from Civic Recycling
As Canada’s leading expert and its largest provider of circuit breakers nationwide, Civic Recycling maintains an enormously large inventory of all types of breakers, transformers, fuses, motor control units, service panels, and a wide variety of electrical supplies. Our catchphrase, “From the obsolete to the obvious!” says it all when it comes to our coverage of electrical items and systems, both new and reconditioned. We’re known across Canada for being the “go to guys” when it comes to finding old, obsolete molded case circuit breakers (MCCB). Our stock selection is excellent and we have about every size there is.
But what makes our used MCCBs unique is that every single one goes through extensive testing and reconditioning before being allowed to go back into service, a process conducted by our staff of certified breaker technicians.
Outstanding Stock Selection and Brands
We create outstanding stock a couple of different ways in our business, both of which represent an excellent opportunity for our customers to benefit. When we run into a great buying scenario for something we want to stock, we may overbuy just because we’ll have the opportunity to sell these items at significant discounts to our clients which, of course, they appreciate.
Since we purchase a good number of used items that we test, recondition and then resell, we may also find companies out there that have accumulated outstanding stock of either new or used electrical items that they want Civic Recycling to buy from them. Often they may have large amounts of electrical equipment in their operations that are either no longer being used or that have broken down and been pulled out of service.
For business owners in this outstanding stock position (having items sitting around taking up space to no advantage whatsoever) – we offer the opportunity to relieve them of the equipment. So rather than sending it to the landfill or junkyard, we can help you earn some money by recycling with us and High Fiving the environment at the same time.
Saving You Time and Money
Our breaker selection covers the entire range from the smallest residential MCCBs to large mains systems for commercial and industrial use. We carry all the popular brands, some that aren’t so popular and others that are nearly impossible to locate because of their rarity. We even stock some unique items typically used in Asia or Europe.
Our most recognizable brands include:
- General Electric
- Federal Pioneer
Scroll down on the Electrical Products page to find out more about our brands. Click the “plus” icon to the right for more details on the brand names listed above. For Example Schneider lists as follows:
Schneider Square D / Homeline
Stock Selection: Residential style breakers
- All push-in, bolt-on and mid mount 1 pole, 2 pole and 3 pole ground fault and arc fault
- QOB, QOBVH, QOBEPD, QOBGFI, QO, QOVH, QODFI, QOEPD, QOM, QOU, MB, M2, QB, A1L, A1B, Q1B, Y1B, XO, CHOM, CHOMGFI, CHOMT, CHOM115AFI
Moulded case breakers
- 100 amp frame – FA, FH, FC, FD, FG, FJ, FAL, FAP, FHP, FCL GJL, ML, EDB, EGB
- 150 amp frame- HDA, HGA, HJA, HLA, HDL, HGL, HJL, HLL
- 250 amp frame – Q2, Q2H, Q2L, QBA, QDA, QGA, QJA, QBL, QDL, QGL, QJL, KA, KH, KC, KI, KAL, KHL, KIL, KCL, JDA, JGA, JJA, JLA, JDL, JGL, JJL, JLL
- 400 amp frame – Q4, Q4L, LA, LH, LC, LI, LAL, LHL, LCL, LIL
- 600 amp frame – LC, LX, LE, LI, LXI, LCL, LIL
- 800 amp frame – MA, MH, MG, MJ, MX, ME, MAL, MHL
- 1200 amp frame – MAL, MHL, NA, NC, NX, NE, PG, PJ, PL, NT-H, NT-L
- 2000 & up frame – PA, PAF, PCF, PH, PHF, PAL, PC, SED, SEF